I'll be the first to admit I'm not perfect! The idea of perfect in most definitions is absolutely boring to me. Just keeping it real. There is something wildly attractive to imperfection in someone who is confident. They know they are flawed but they rock what they have. That's something I strive to do daily. .
I'm not a coach that has the "perfect body" but I'll make you believe I do with my attitude and confidence. I work on my body every day inside and out, that's what matters most to me. I don't have the perfect diet, I still like pizza, burgers, and pancakes. I just don't have them all the time. I have an attitude problem sometimes. I'm impatient. I have stretch marks and have since I was a teenager. I have 2 autoimmune diseases. I ramble. I push to hard at times. And the list goes on. .
But I am amazing. I'm an amazing friend. An amazing coach. An amazing fiance. I have an amazing personality. Just to name a few. .
Realize why you're amazing and live your amazingness. Share your amazing self with others. Open up, let people in. Be proud of your imperfections ❤️😊
People said: don’t look at the past because sometimes it was so painful but my Father teach me: Remembering the past to keep moving in the future 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️😇😇😇😇😇🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙☺️☺️🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Be yourself 😎😎😎😎😎😎
I love myself 🏋️♀️🏋️♀️🏋️♀️🏋️♀️🏋️♀️💪💪💪💪💪
Post for every people knowing I still exist🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 Béo in Poland🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱 #tripofbeo # #beautifullife
0 832 minutes ago
Why make ripples when you can make waves. St Kilda Beach Melbourne.
"To win the game was to leave it"
-Neil Strauss, The Game
Feeling happy cuz:
1. Seems I can smile in photos again after years of not doing so...
2. Going to Rosarito next week to Lil' Jon's gig with a friend, though I'm scared shitless of the noisy environment, I know I can overcome this and have the time of my life. Who knows? Maybe I'll get to know some cool people...
3. Ready to work on achieving a healthy balance in my life, now that I've got lots of things sorted out.
4. Though difficult, I closed a chapter in my life with people I thought were my friends, but actually they were not... That also includes someone I liked a lot, but things spiralled out of control when she didn't share the same feelings, you can't force people to be with you...
5. Going back to Mexico City to see my family and friends in Easter, and most importantly, I've already arranged a meeting with someone I respect deeply, and we'll work on overcoming some fears and doubts together!
Thanks for reading! Leave your comments below 😁