Trinxat, la manera más sencilla de definirlo sería col y patata hervidos aromatizados con un poco de ajo y tocinera.
Todo chafado mezclado, realmente rico cuando donde hace con amor y un poquito de gracia.
This Saturday we have a very special guest from @ojodebuey coming to playa an incredible #acoustic set that’s #unplugged and unparalleled to many shows before! 👊🏽🎶👊🏽
We’re so excited to have him here! 🥂 🎶Make your reservations for Saturday, today. This show will be a standing room only if your don’t secure your groups table! 🎶🍽🎸🍷DM us or call: 2643-1708
Someone in this picture of sommeliers at the #FSmauiClassic does not belong.☺️
That would be me.🙋🏻♀️
When @TedGlennon asked me to be a part of this photo the night before at Four Seasons Maui @FSmaui, I thought it was just a casual thing, but to actually be in this moment - in this photograph - flanked by some of the world’s greatest sommeliers? Well, it was almost too much for this heart of mine to handle.🍷🥂
I’ve had A LOT of moments like this lately - ESPECIALLY in the food and wine space - and, I want you to know that all of it is not lost on me. I am feeling so much gratitude and so much awe in this place that I am. No, not in Maui - in spite of all the photos on here, I’ve actually been home for 2 weeks as of tonight - but, gratitude for being in this “PLACE,” where my daily career life involves travel, the best cuisine in the country and the best wines and spirits I could dream of.
Grilled Spicy Shrimp, Italian Salsa (Tomato, Olive, Caper, Pepperoncini) Baby Kale Caesar Salad, Shaved & Toasted Baguette
Follow Chef @chefrichardknott
On The "BestChef" App @TheBestChefNetwork
Connecting The Culinary Industry!
@fullproofbaking : I wanted to post this crazy bread I made last week! Butterfly pea flower swirl, with sprouted rye berries and 8% dark rye flour. When going to shape, I noticed the dough was super proofy - such gorgeous dough to work with. Can't seem to get this rye bread under control! Loved cutting this guy open and seeing these crumbs. A little more wild than I generally prefer, but fun nonetheless 😆😍
And as always, thanks to @ratti_xtraordinarybite for showing us all how to use this blue tea in bread! 😘
Follow👉@Culinary_Talents for amazing foodfeed!
Congratulations and respect
Culinary Talents is very happy and proud of being witness of your success, we wish you all the best!!
The Best Culinary Creations every day!
Tag #culinary_talents in your photos.
Tag your friends 👇🏼 #CulinaryTalents
Bon Appetit, my friend! #Chef#Chefs#Food
Fried duck egg with cucumber, and lamb trotter salad, goats cheese foam
So guys, when @ketocollabs asked a group of us to create keto dishes that were based around and exotic meat or offal you must imagine how hype I was. I mean...its offal. You KNOW I love that stuff. This dish is also super easy to make yourself
6 lamb trotters
1/2 cucumber (deseeded)
100g Goats cheese
100ml full fat milk
1tsp soy lecithin (optional)
1 duck egg per person
1. Cover the trotters with water in a pan and bring to a boil. Drain the water and rinse the trotters in cold water and cover again with water in a pan. Add salt, a couple of bay leaves, some garlic, celery and peppercorns. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for a few hours until the feet are soft
2. Remove the cooked feet and allow to cool before removing the bones. Roughly chop the meat. Dice the cucumbers and add to the trotters then add the juice of 2 lemons and some oil. I used rapeseed here. Season to taste
3. Combine about 20g of goats cheese and the milk. Blend with a stick blender then add the lecithin and blend again to create airy bubbles
4. Gently fry the duck egg to your desired consistency. I fry eggs over a medium heat sunny side up with a generous amount of butter. Spoon the butter over the yolk to cook them to doneness
5. To present the dish put the duck egg in a bowl and put the trotter salad around the yolks on the egg whites. Crumble a bit of goats cheese on top of the salad. Reblend the foam and generously garnish the dish with it