i don’t know what’s real anymore. how is existence possible? everything once so familiar melts into unrecognizable mush upon first glance. i don’t understand what all of this is. what is it that we are experiencing? look around you. “why why why why why,” my head won’t stop screaming. even delving into the human realm, my mind swirls and spins out of control. there are too many sides to each story, too many exceptions to every rule. does “right” exist or are we all just doing things and claiming them to be “right”? this is going to sound absolutely psychotic, but last night as my hand slid the cap on a pen, i suddenly became very aware that i am an animal. the thought of a tiger gliding a cap over a pen — an object in which the tiger family created from earth materials and distributed worldwide all the way to his paw so he could reflectively journal about life — sent physical reverberations throughout my body, pulsing through the tips of my fingers. god we are a strange species. dissolving separation between humans and animals, really just visualizing through the eyes of other entities in general, has simultaneously transformed and broken my overarching scope of life. what is real, what is real?
everything is falling apart. nothing holds water. help me i’m drowning in a pool of my own thoughts.🌪💭
Amelie is 25 months old now and she can make pretty big and beautiful sentences. She talks a lot while playing with her toys, telling various stories that amaze us. It can be in Portuguese or English, depends on the audience. We thought now that she is going to school everyday, Portuguese language would develop better than English. We were wrong indeed. As long as we talk to her in English everyday it's meaningful for her. It feels good seeing that it pays off.
Amelie tem 2 anos e 1 mês agora é já consegue formar frases bem grandes. Ela conversa um bocado enquanto brinca com os brinquedos dela, contando historinhas que deixam a gente maravilhado. Às vezes em Português, às vezes em inglês, dependendo de quem tá ouvindo. A gente pensava que agora que ela tá indo para a escola todos os dias, a língua portuguesa iria desenvolver melhor do que o inglês, mas estávamos errados. Desde que a gente converse com ela todos os dias o aprendizado do inglês é significativo. É um sentimento muito bom finalmente ver os resultados aparecendo.
Mass and energy is the same thing?
According to E=mc2, mass and energy are equivalent, mass converts to energy and vice versa.
Lets take steel for example. Steel is made out of atoms, steel has mass because its atoms do. If we look deeper into the atoms, we have the same problem. Atoms have mass because their subatomic particles do and most of that mass is from protons and neutrons.
Inside a proton something weird happens. Proton is made out of 3 quarks, but the mass of those quarks only represents 1% of the total mass of the proton. The other 99% comes from the kinetic energy of those quarks and, more importantly, the binding energy of the gluon field holding those quarks together as a proton.
On a fundamental level, 99% of the mass is just other types of energy. The remaining 1% has something to do with the "Higgs Field" but that is also associated with the energy.
So what is mass? When you measure mass of something, you're actually measuring its energy content, that mass can be made out of big variety of different types of energy.
But in the end, it's still all about energy. The most famous Einstein's equation E=mc2 shows that.
Follow for more - @physicswho 👈
“The future belongs to the curious.” - Anonymous •
Bella exudes curiosity to the fullest. Once the most timid of her siblings, Bella now has the confidence to be a well balanced Omega. No matter what her past may have been, she is guaranteed to come to you, make eye contact and sniff your hand. Then she will simply stay within a few feet to just observe you.
••All of your likes, comments, re-posts and donations help to support the Wolf Connection pack and allow us to continue our mission of connecting with the next generation! Thank you! 🐺❤️
Seems like abc is getting closer to a decision...Typically #thebachelorette is chosen from the top 4.. Who do u want from the top 4 & give 3 reasons for why they are your choice to be bachelorette?🌹✨*disregard spoilers (would so much rather someone from this season over a celebrity..😐) #bachelorette#abc#thebachelor#sorrynotsorry