Road trip #2 pt.1: Too many amazing places to get in one post... This time travelled north from Wollongong, stopping at a coastal campsite outside Newcastle filled with Roos, as well as the "incredible" Big Banana at Coff's Harbour (here pictured with man eating small banana). Then a couple of days in Byron Bay, one of my favs so far, swimming in calm waters and relaxing on the beaches, walking to the lighthouse and taking in some incredible views, as well as spotting lizards, snakes, and getting stung by a bluebottle jellyfish along the way. Also lots of @stoneandwood Pacific Ale mmm.
↟↟↟”Don’t interfere with what’s already coming”➳ @sarapothecary
Yesterday I was chatting with my cousin. She said these words and they really resonated with me...
I think a lot of times the only thing we really need to do to make something happen for ourselves is to get out of our own way.
If our intentions and actions are in the right place, we’ve already set in motion everything we need to bring that opportunity or result into our reality. Worrying, stressing or any feelings of unworthiness will only get in our way.
The truth is we deserve the best, and we deserve what we desire, and when our desires come from a place of love the Universe conspires to make it happen, as long as we don’t do anything to stop it! #rainydaythoughts#365daysofREAL#wildbynature
FR - Le sud-est de la France (Le sud sud quoi 😉) offre de nombreux avantages en hiver :
- Il y fait très bon et il n’est pas rare même en janvier de sentir comme un petit air printanier
- Les touristes n’envahissent pas les plages, massifs et autres parkings
- Le stationnement est aisé même en bord de mer
- Et enfin la montagne est seulement à quelques heures de route 😋
Et vous ? Où passez-vous l’hiver ? 🤔
EN - The south-east of France offers many advantages in winter:
- It is very good and it is not uncommon even in January to feel like a little spring air
- The tourists do not invade the beaches, massifs and other car parks
- Parking is easy even by the sea
- And finally the mountain is only a few hours away 😋
And you ? Where do you spend the winter?
48 110314 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram